Extrusion plastic welding torch operating procedures
1. Before operation, check if the torch nozzle and gun body screws are loose or fall off and the power cord is in good condition.
2. When using an extruded plastic welding gun, it must be handled with care, so as not to damage the heat-resistant ceramic strip inside the welding torch.
3. During the welding process, be careful not to get too close to the human body, clothing, and torch power cord to avoid scalding and melting the power cord.
4. It is forbidden to use the extruded plastic welding torch as a hair dryer and other purposes.
5. The voltage regulator must be adjusted at any time according to the thickness of the workpiece and the power of the welding torch. It is strictly forbidden to overheat the torch tube.
6. During the welding process, such as abnormal sounding of the welding torch, immediately turn off the gun or cut off the power.
7. When the welding is completed, the gun must be closed in the correct order of operation. Put the welding torch lightly on the workbench and avoid touching the tip with the plastic plate and the power cord. Turn the regulator to zero and maintain enough cooling time to avoid damaging the gun.
8. After the plastic welding torch blows hot air to cool it, cut off the power supply, clean the work site, and put all the tools and materials.
The company specializes in selling all kinds of extruded plastic welding torches. We welcome customers who are in need to consult and purchase. We will provide you with quality products and services.